Mary Carroll Moore is a popular published author offering educational information on writing and publishing your novel. The following video covers creating a storyboard for your novel using a 3-act structure, specifically the W Plot Chart, helping you find the 5 most important points in your novel.
The following are articles and resources covering more about the W Plot Chart and 3-act structure.
- The W-Plot Novel Structure vs. Dramatica
- Skotos – Plot Strategies
- Patricia Sargeant – W Plot Resources
- Fiction University: How to Plot With the Three-Act Structure
- The 4 Story Structures that Dominate Novels | WritersDigest.com
- Everything 4 Writers – E4W Masterlist – How to be a Better Writer [Plot,…
- Plot Outline Creation – 7 Methods | Now Novel
- Plot – Examples and Definition of Plot
- 25 Ways To Plot, Plan and Prep Your Story « terribleminds: chuck wendig
- How to Structure A Story: The Eight-Point Arcn – Daily Writing Tips